Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help downloading proper version

From: "Melissa Royer" <Melissa.Royer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:50:41 -0500
Hello
I have windows 2000 server, I am a bit confused as to which version I should
download it seems that cant get it to work no matter what I do, I did try to
download it via FTS pro but it still won't open corectly, I downloaded the
prerequistes as well any suggestions?? It is a GUI interface yes??? Thank
YOu
Melissa