Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help required!

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:07:43 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
      I just downloaded ethereal 0.9.1 and it is a
very useful tool. I was trying to use tethereal and
ran into problems. I am trying to run tethereal for 30
secs and letting it pick the wireless traffic. All
seems well if there is traffic but if there isn't any,
then tethereal won't exit after 30 secs. Can someone
confirm this or am I missing something? And yeah my
platform is red hat 7.1.

Tia,
rocky