Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal version 0.9.1 - foreign file format conversion to .lib

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:07:49 -0800
Hi,

	I'm Sachin from India. I have downloaded Ethereal version 0.9.1, I'm
just using this software to see the decoding of protocols.
I have a file which stores the Ethernet frames, PPP packets, but this file
format is our own proprietary format which Ethereal does not support. As we
know Ethereal understands .libcap format, can any one tell me how to convert
my file format into .libcap(or whatever Ethereal SW demands)?.

Thank You,
Sachindeo V Chavan
Tektronix Engg. Development India Ltd.,
Samrah Plaza, St.Marks Road,