Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Seemingly Blank Follow TCP Stream Window

From: Scott Fringer <fringsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:28:03 -0500
Hello,
  I loaded a capture into Ethereal this morning (running 0.9.1 under
Solaris 7).  I selected the first frame of a TCP stream I wished to
follow and selected Follow TCP Stream from a right-click pop-up.  I saw
the brief Filtering window pop-up, and the Contents of TCP Stream window
opened.  The window 'appears' blank.  But if I highlight the contents of
the window, I can actually see the TCP stream.  How have I managed to
get that window to display white text on a white background?  I can't
find anything in the colorize options to affect that window.

Thanks,
 Scott
--
Scott Fringer                              Shands Healthcare @ U.F.
Network Systems Analyst                        Gainesville, FL