Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How to filter IPX

From: Joe Tomasone <joe@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 05:06:08 -0500
A display filter is the easiest. At the bottom of the screen is a text entry box for display filters. Just enter "IPX" in that box and press ENTER.

        - Joe

At 05:00 AM 2/18/2002, Andreas Moroder wrote:
Hello,

in our Network all machines should be set to use IPX 802.3. Our Fluke tells
me that there are machines that send out IPX Ethernet II and IPX 802.2
Packets, but it does not tell me who.

Can anyone please tell me how I can set the filters to see only machines
sending this types of frames ?

Thank you very much.

Andreas Moroder

P.S. Please if possible mail me too.