Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to filter IPX

From: Andreas Moroder <andreas.moroder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:00:02 +0100
Hello,

in our Network all machines should be set to use IPX 802.3. Our Fluke tells
me that there are machines that send out IPX Ethernet II and IPX 802.2
Packets, but it does not tell me who.

Can anyone please tell me how I can set the filters to see only machines
sending this types of frames ?

Thank you very much.

Andreas Moroder

P.S. Please if possible mail me too.