Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Dr Watson Errors

From: "Tina A. Boroff" <tboroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:08:39 -0500
NT4 SP6a
I am having an issue with Ethereal loading captures.  If I try to load a
capture I receive a Dr Watson Error.  I can view in real time fine.  I
have tried multiple captures of varying sizes.  I have also uninstalled
and reinstalled everything. I have turned off name resolution on the
capture.   The error is an access violation error for ethereal.exe.  The
captures will begin to load then error out.

Any Ideas?

Tina Boroff
Engineering Solid Solutions
21472 Bridge St