Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] GUI sucks and awfully slow

From: "Jeeva Chelladhurai" <jeeva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:32:36 -0500
Folks,

I have recently installed ethereal on my windoz NT box.

The GUI of ethereal really sucks. It does not allow me to open multiple
packet files. For every packet I have to lunch an instance of ethereal.
Every dialogue come as a separate window. In short "GUI really sucks".

When I start capture the GUI freezes one in awhile moreover GUI becomes
awfully slow.

My colleagues use etherpeek, its gui is intuitive and neat. Its very fast in
updating the capture data and loading the capture file.

Jeeva.