Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Hey guys

From: Richard Urwin <RUrwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:53:08 -0000
Our product does this, so yes you can. We use packet drivers on Microsoft
OSs to send and receive. I understand that the standard berkley (Unix,
winsock) stack does not allow raw ethernet to be sent or received.
This reply has nothing to do with ethereal.

--
Richard Urwin, Software Design Engineer
Schenck Test Automation