Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] issue with setup

From: "stephanie" <sluxenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:29:14 -0500
Hi,

i followed the instructions for XP install and installed the 2.3 Beta
as mentioned on the download page.

i get the packet_ndisWanlp as my interface but i can't get any page through
browser.

i can either have ethereal session running OR browse.

can you let me know if i did something wrong or it just doesn't support XP.
(i rebooted after installing WinPCap.)

thanks,

stephanie luxenberg