Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Not seeing RTP or RTCP traffic on Win2K

From: "Joe Aiello" <Joe.Aiello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:01:36 -0800
I have a couple commercial LAN protocol Analyzers that do decode RTP
automatically, but they are not worth the price.

I just wish I could export/save as to Sniffer WAN format so I can run my RTP
Payload extraction tool on Ethereal capture files :) and save a couple
steps.
(This editorial statement is not intended to solicit a response  :O  )

Joe Aiello
Systems Engineer
Sylantro Systems