Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] PPP packet snooping with ethereal

From: "ras 1968" <ras1968@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:02:20 -0400
Please forgive the newbie question, but I am looking for a way to snoop on the PPP/IP/TCP stack for my dial up connection.  Is this possible?  I can't figure out how to do it with version 8.18 for windows 95 or NT.

    This is such an AWESOME tool for ethernets, would be great if I could use it on dial up links.  Appreciate any help.  Thanks!

Rich Strand