Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] promiscuous mode on windows 2000 doesn't work

From: "Murthy, Sudhakara Krishna (Sudhakara)" <murthys@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:23:18 -0400
Title: promiscuous mode on windows 2000 doesn't work

Hi,
I recently downloaded Ethereal ver. 0.8.18 and I am running it on windows 2000 (OS). I could see only local and broadcasted/multicasted packets in promiscuous mode. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. (BTW my system has 3Com 3C905C-TX NIC ).

-Sudhakar