Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Software Request

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:53:07 +0000
ok, if  i don't forget something, try :

1) download Winpcap, click on (or go to)  the link :
 http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/winpcap/install/bin/WinPcap.exe

2) download ethereal, click on (or go to)  the link :
http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/win32/ethereal-setup-0.8.18.exe

3) run winPcap.exe ( auto-installer,  drivers + DLLS )
4) run ethereal-setup-0.8.18.exe  ( auto-installer )
5) read manual pages at  http://www.ethereal.com/ethereal.1.html
5) enjoy !

Eli shahala a écrit :

Hi,
I'm using windows 98 and didn't find the download software for it.
Many many thanks for replying, I really appreciate it.

Eli.