Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Tutorial

From: Anthony Abby <anthonyabby@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
I guess what I'm really looking for is something that
will show me step by step how to set up a filter so
that I can monitor http and smtp/pop3 traffic from a
specific machine on my network.

Right now I have Ethereal running with no filters and
I have been sending and receiving test mails here in
my yahoo account, but I don't see anything in my
Ethereal display showing any http traffic.

If anyone can point out how to do that specifically I
would appreciate it.

Thanks
Anthony