Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] By Jove I've got it

From: "Paul Burkett" <pburkett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:09:57 -0700
I discovered the problem, it seems that the plugins folder MUST be installed
on the C:\ drive but in the same folder path \Program
Files\Ethereal\Plugins\<version> odd very odd. But the worse part is that my
C:\ drive is my boot drive and has very little space...oh well they don't
take that much space anyways, anywhoo thanks  to the people that tried to
help me (in a way they did too.)