Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] MSVC++ project

From: Nicholas Rogov <roni2210@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!

Does anyone now or have a MSVC++ ready project for
ethereal? I mean, the project which i can take ,for
example,somewhere, and compile on my machine without
any problems. Or, i must create it on my own with
source code which i can take from ethereal.com couse
this project doesn't exist in nature?

Regards,
Nick