Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Getting Tethereal to read from a pipe

From: Vincas Ciziunas <winkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:31:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hey,
  Could someone tell me what the difference between tethereal and ethereal
is regarding opening a datafile as a pipe?  I've been looking through the
source code and I don't see much of a difference at all between how the
two handle interfaces.  I really want tethereal to read a pcap-style
pipe.  Thanks.

				--Vincas