Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal on Linnux and Win 2000

From: "George Werner" <gwerner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:54:31 -0400
I have installed the product on both operating systems. I have not been able
to get the logging for all the network packets. Only have seen broadcasts
and some arps. The card does not seem to want to run in promiscuios mode. We
tested the card with a simple windump and all the traffic was displayed. If
you can help I would appreciate it.

George Werner