Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] IPX Name Resolution

From: "Paul Smith" <psmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:36:50 -0500
Let me start by saying that I love Ethereal.  The first thing I did after purchasing my laptop was format the drive, put linux on it and compile Ethereal!  I had a question about IPX protocol.  I am watching my network here at the office and I have put static entries for all of the IP hosts on the network into my /etc/hosts file so that the live feed from ethereal is easier to read.  Is there a way to map IPX addresses to a simple name, so I can see IPX traffic in real time w/easier names?  I have captured tethereal feeds into a text file and then replaced the IPX information w/"human readible" names, but I would like to do this on the fly.  Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Paul Smith