Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Ethereal don't open IBM Token-Ring Adapter 16/4

From: Dieter Vollmuth <Dieter.Vollmuth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:08:26 +0200
Hello,

I've tried out Ethereal at home and it works fine there..
In my opinion this is a great program, I like it
But in our company it don't runs.

I use NT 4 with Service Pack 5 there and the following Adapter:

"IBM Auto 16/4 Token-Ring ISA Adapter"
"\Device\Packet_IbmTok41"

Ethereal displays "Error opening Adapter"

What's wrong? What can I do to get the program running?

Thank you
Dieter Vollmuth