Ethereal-users: Re: [ethereal-users] INTERNET LOGIN

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
>   I PURCHASED YOUR INTERNET LOGIN PROGRAM FROM BUYONET.

You sent to the mailing list for users of a program named Ethereal,
which isn't an Internet login program; you probably want the *company*
named Ethereal Innovations - who have nothing to do with the program
named Ethereal - who apparently have a program named "Internet Login".

The home page of Ethereal Innovations is at

	http://www.ofori-boateng.clara.net/ethereal/

and that page has an "e-mail us" link for "Feedback, help, and support",
which sends mail to

	ei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so you should probably send your message to them; unfortunately, I, and
probably most if not all of the other people on this particular mailing
list aren't familiar with Internet Login, and can't help you, but the
publishers of Internet Login, i.e. Ethereal Innovations, may be able to
help you.