Ethereal-users: [no subject]

From: "cresendo ." <cresendo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 22:58:52 GMT
Hi,

I am sorry if I interrupted anything. I am currently a final year student majoring in IT field and I need to hand up a project which we refer it as the "Special Study Project". We are required to do research on certain subject choosen by our ownself and at the end of the project, we are expected to come out with a software. I came across the Ethereal and I am really interested in developing something similar to that. However, I have to admit that my technical skills are limited. I have the basic networking and programming ( in C, Visual Basic ) knowledge and I considered myself a beginner in Linux environment.However, I am a keen learner.

Our time are limited to only 3 months and I wanted to know is there any way to develop such software, maybe part of it or some other ways. Advice and critics are welcomed. Thank you. Once again, I am sorry if I somehow interrupted your work. Thank you.

Keane
ps. reply is needed uegently. :)