Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ventrilo dissection

From: Robin Hägg <obbin_r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:21:31 +0000
Hello!
I would like to see a patch to dissect/decrypt (you know what i mean) the Ventrilo protocol. Since I am still lerning C++ I cannot write it myself, and i am asking someone of you to do it.

Here are a very good recource for decrypting and encrypting ventrilo packets:
http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers.htm#ventrilo

Best regards,
Robin.