Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Where are buildbot-builds?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:40:19 +0200
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:06:55AM +0200, Radek Vokál wrote:
> Why are buildbot-build empty?

As mentioned in an answer to a previous question:
It's the same reason why there are currently no visible changes to the
public svn: We are having problems that made it necessary to change the
underlying infrastructure. We hope to have things back to normal soon
(soon in term of days, not in term of hours).

 Ciao
     Joerg