Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Installing Plugins (0.10.14)

From: "Lars Roland" <Lars.Roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:58:30 +0100
Hi Jasim,

if you want to run ethereal directly from the source directory, you
should do a "nmake install-deps" after building ethereal. This will copy all
required libraries to the source directory and the official plugins to
the appropriate location, ($ethereal_mainsource_dir)/plugins/0.10.14/ in your
case.

You have to copy your own plugins manually into this directory or you have to
add such code to the install-plugins target in plugins/Makefile.nmake.

Note, that the gtk2 version of ethereal is called ethereal-gtk2.exe within
the source tree.

Regards,
Lars