Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SCCP segmentation

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:18:46 +0800

I'd been meaning to take a look at the binding_info stuff. Is it basically equivalent to a conversation for SCCP? (I had always envisioned using/adapting the conversation stuff to SCCP to keep track of Class-2 stuff but have never had time.)

LEGO wrote:
I think it should not be hard to do it based of the binding_info.

Beware that if (binding == &no_binding) we do not have a binding so
you should not reassemble or else we'll have trouble.

BTW: binding is not the propper name, session or call might be better names.

Luis