Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] WebSphere MQ dissector - Packet details pane hidden

From: "Emmanuel Soden" <e.soden-mls@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:48:15 +0100

Hi again,

 I don’t if this is the right place to post this message. I’m investigating the WebSphere MQ dissector, I don’t know if this is a bug but…

Using Ethereal 0.10.14, I save as the current displayed packet in libpcap format. When I try to read this file I can’t see the packet detail pane for WebSphere MQ but I can see MQ definition in the packet list pane…

Is it a bug? Or this problem occurred because my capture file is corrupted?

I attach to this mail:

  - 256K-app-frag-seg.pcap: This file contains WebSphere MQ packet.

  - mq-pb.pcap: This file contains the first MQ packet displayed when I use the file 256K-app-frag-seg.pcap.

  - one-packet-mq.png: Which is the result when I try to read the file mq-pb.pcap

Could you help me?

Regards,

Manu