Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Question

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:07:40 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

First of all, if your dissector does what's required there's no need for
all that fancy stuff. However, if there are aspects of the protocol you
cannot display at this moment they may be of help.
Conversations are usefull when you want to register information with a
source and destination address/post pair. This could be some additonal
data on the exchange going on or even a dissector. You can read more about
it in the README.developer section 2.2

Enjoy,
Jaap