Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Question

From: "fabio matturro" <fabiomax3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:45:31 +0100
A hard question : )

My problem is as follows:

I'm building a dissector and I've come to a point where I don't know what else I could do. I mean, the only thing my dissector does is to dissect the payload carried over UDP. The work should be finished, so. But looking at other dissectors I see stuctures I've not used yet and would like to. that's the case of conversation structures and functions. What is the use of a conversation? Can you tell me an example? Why should I use it?

Thanx

Scarica gratuitamente MSN Toolbar! http://toolbar.msn.it/