Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Found a difference about the source code version and the setu

From: Kelvin You <kelvin.sdc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:19:43 +0800
No, It seems all the options are identical in the reference.
And both the GTK is GTK+ 2.4.14

BTW I'm Chinese :-)

On 1/4/06, Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kelvin You wrote:
> Under Windows , When I build the source code and run it directly in the
> source code, The protocol tree node is triangle, but when I build a
> setup.exe or download the fomal setup version and install it, the
> protocol tree node is "田", just like the windows explorer tree.

(You win the award for "cleverest non-standard use of a Chinese
character in an e-mail message." :-))

> But all the library is identical in the "About Ethereal" dialog

Really?  Are you using any GTK+ themes?  Or does the version you
installed use GTK+ 1.2[.x] rather than 2.x?

Does the "Preferences" dialog show a different set of options for "User
interface" in the version you built and the version you installed?