Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Found a difference about the source code version and the setup ve

From: Kelvin You <kelvin.sdc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:33:00 +0800
Under Windows , When I build the source code and run it directly in the source code, The protocol tree node is triangle, but when I build a setup.exe or download the fomal setup version and install it, the protocol tree node is "田", just like the windows explorer tree.

But all the library is identical in the "About Ethereal" dialog

Version 0.10.13 (SVN 20051212013231) (C) 1998-2005 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Compiled with GTK+ 2.4.14, with GLib 2.4.7, with WinPcap (version unknown),
with libz 1.2.3, with libpcre 6.3, with Net-SNMP 5.2.1.2, with ADNS.

Running with WinPcap version 3.1 (packet.dll version 3, 1, 0, 27), based on libpcap version 0.9[.x] on Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, build 2195.