Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] extrernal plugin and patch for ssl decryption

Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:06:11 +0100
Hi,

> Thanks for this submission, but I noticed that the patch doesn't apply
> cleanly when following INSTALL file verbatim on either 0.10.13 or
> 0.10.14

oops. I see it. I did a [small] mistake in patch generation. The source tree
you have obtained shuld compile, even if the patch command reports an error,
because the failed hunk regards only code comments. Anyway I have updated
the patch and generated a new one for ethereal 0.10.14. You can find them
here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=155260

best regards,

Paolo

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a
dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=20060102