Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] extrernal plugin and patch for ssl decryption

From: Arias Hung <arias@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 00:06:00 -0800
Thanks for this submission, but I noticed that the patch doesn't apply
cleanly when following INSTALL file verbatim on either 0.10.13 or
0.10.14

root@radio:/src/ethereal-0.10.13# !pat
patch -p1 --dry-run <../ethereal_ssl_decrypt_0.10.13.patch patching file acinclude.m4
patching file config.h.in
patching file configure.in
patching file epan/dissectors/Makefile.common
patching file epan/dissectors/packet-ssl.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 2.
epan/dissectors/packet-ssl.c.rej
patching file epan/dissectors/packet-ssl-utils.c
patching file epan/dissectors/packet-ssl-utils.h
patching file Makefile.am
root@radio:/src/ethereal-0.10.13#

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Paolo Abeni delivered in simple text monotype:

hi list,

I have released the patch for enabling ssl decryption in ethereal as a
sourceforge project. You can find all the stuff here:

http://ssl-decrypt.sourceforge.net/

I added also an external plugin that implements an ssl dissector with
embedded ssl decryption functionality. You can experiment ssl decryption
without applying the patch/recompile the ethereal core.

Please give me any feedback! :-)

cheers,

Paolo

Sponsor:
Jamba: Personalizza il tuo cellulare con la Rana Pazza!
* La prima suoneria ? GRATIS! Scaricala ORA!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3603&d=19-12