Ethereal-dev: Re: SV: [Ethereal-dev] What's changed with operational dissection?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:48:55 +0200
Jaap Keuter wrote:

So, this means that using any of the 'advanced' features (like coloring)
causes ethereal to be less efficient for these protocols. Good thing to
know :-)
Hmmm, "causes Ethereal to be less efficient when using these features" might be the right phrase.

See also http://wiki.ethereal.com/Performance for some other performance related things.

Regards, ULFL