Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal and accessibility?

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:28:51 -0700
Mark H. Wood wrote:

Meanwhile there are some notes at:

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad/index.html

which may help folks improve on the built-in accessibility support
provided to Ethereal by Gtk+.

In particular, look at

	http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad/gad-coding-guidelines.html

(and bear in mind that GTK+ 1.2[.x] doesn't have accessibility support, so the code in question would need to be wrapped in some fashion to make it build on both 1.2[.x] and 2.x).