Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] X.400 Update Patch

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme.lunt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:19:11 +0200
Hi,

This is a patch for changes to ROS/RTSE/X411/X420/S4406 dissectors.

Briefly, the patches consist of:

* Better ROS handling and registration
* Simplified RTSE registration
* X411 column information, extension naming and use of new RTSE/ROS
registration
* X420 notification extensions, warnings removal and export of
ExtensionsField (missed from recent FTBP patch).
* Better highlighting of S4406 protocol.

Graeme