Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to NCP dissector

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:40:02 +0200
Took a few minutes to go ahead and make the changes. Attached are 3 files...
1. packet-ncp-sss.c
2. packet-ncp-sss.h
3. packet-ncp22222.inc.diff

The file packet-ncp2222.inc.diff is a complete patch against the latest SVN. It is not just a diff of the changes for this particular fix. I do not see any compiler warnings for this update. Tested against Secret Store traces and everything looks to be working correctly. Please let me know if you have any additional issues.

Thanks
Greg