Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to NCP dissector

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:49:16 +0200
The following patches update the NCP dissector.

makefile.common.diff - epan directory
1. Adds new packet-ncp-sss.c and packet-ncp-sss.h for new Secret Store dissector

New Novell Secret Store Services dissector
packet-ncp-sss.c
packet-ncp-sss.h

ncp2222.py.diff
1. Adds a number of return values
2. Adds 64bit file size support
3. Add NCP 89,xx NCP's for UTF8 support
4. Fixes a number of field values for proper dissection
5. Adds support for Secret Store dissector

packet-ncp2222.inc.diff
1. Skwelches some compiler warnings
2. Redo of fix for bug 535 which original fix broke dissection of NDS verb 5
3. Adds support for Secret Store dissector
4. Adds expert data
5. Adds tap for service response time
6. Fixes dissection of stream attribute
7. Fixes defragmentation problem with more then 10 fragments
8. Fixes NDS dissection if reply buffer was less then 7

packet-ncp.c.diff
1. Adds tap data
2. Adds expert data
3. Fixes calculation for NCP connection number
4. Fixes malformed packet for destroy service connection

packet-ncp.c.diff
1. Adds tap data

Please checkin, let me know if you have any questions,
Greg