Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in asn2eth - not properly handling .FN_BODY with "%s" in

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:32:18 -0700
Tomas Kukosa wrote:

Yes, it should not work. It was intentional to use % expansion in #.FN_BODY. E.g. %(DEFAULT_BODY)s or other named parameters (MIN_VAL, MAX_VAL, TABLE, ...) which are defined for each body.

Is there any way to arrange that %(DEFAULT_BODY), etc. expand to what it's supposed to expand to, but %{printf format string} just expand to itself?