Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in asn2eth - not properly handling .FN_BODY with "%s" in

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:24:19 +0200
LEGO wrote:
On 10/18/05, LEGO <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In EthCnf.add_fn_line() at asn2eth.py:1275
we should add the python equivalent for perl's
line =~ s#%#%%#g;

It wasn't that simple...

Now we have to test this,

don't bother it doesn't work!

Yes, it should not work. It was intentional to use % expansion in #.FN_BODY.
E.g. %(DEFAULT_BODY)s or other named parameters (MIN_VAL, MAX_VAL, TABLE, ...) which are defined for each body.