Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Win32: working on a switch to GTK 2.6.9

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:24:36 -0400
what needs to be done is to include the windows dll and .h files for
the mit kerberos w32 port into our build,  then if everything goes
well ./configure should pick up that kerberos is available and when
you then run ethereal you will have two new options available in krb5
preferences.

one option to specify the name of the keytab file
and a second option to enable dectyption.

there are example captures and keytab files on the samplecaptures wiki.