Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] S/MIME + ESS Patch

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme.lunt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:40:30 +0200
Hi,

Here is a patch that addresses the following issues for a number of
dissectors:

X420 - incorrect ExtendedBodyPart handling
ACSE - support for implicitly tagged EXTERNALs and dissection based upon
direct-reference
RTSE - same change for RTSE EXTERNAL handling as above
CMS  - support for ContentType, MessageDigest, SigningTime and
CounterSignature attributes
ESS  - support for ESSSecurityLabel and EquivalentLabels attributes

Graeme