Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] update

From: "Peyrusson, Yannick (Ext)" <yannick.peyrusson.external@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:51:04 +0200
Hi,

Just a question (and excuse me if it is stupid, I'm new here...)

If a developper gives you a new dissector, is he in charge of updating his dissector when a new ethereal update occures ?
Understand an ethereal update that implies a dissector update. For example changes in Makefiles, in function calls etc...

I ask this question, because I'm working on new dissectors for my job but I won't probably be able to follow this work during a long time. Perhaps other persons will carry on with my work, but not in parallel with ethereal updates...

A negative answer would be a good argument to emphasize around me ;).

----
yp