Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] some netxray traces off by time factor

From: Matt Jibson <dolmant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:18:51 -0600
When looking at a trace generated by Airmagnet, we found that all of
the times generated were short by a factor of 3.579541427. We did some
tests and found that creating a trace with Sniffer (which, in the
summary dialog, has a format string of "Network Associates Sniffer
(Windows-based) 2.00x") displays all packets with the correct times.
When we generated a trace using Netasyst, which has the exact same
format string, Ethereal lists the times as being off by the above time
factor. If someone would like to help fix this bug, I can email you
some traces. This happens with 0.10.11 and SVN 14905.

-Matt Jibson