Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Free memory in tap queue

From: "Cyril Dupuit" <Cyril.Dupuit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:27:43 +0200
Title: Free memory in tap queue

Hello,
I use a tap queue in a dissector to store informations on statistics.

In this queue, i use the optional parameter to store another informations.

I don't know how to free the memory when analysis is ended.

Is it possible ?

Best regards.

Cyril Dupuit.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Woodhead Industries, Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all internal and external communications at any time.