Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] reassembling TCP even if checksums are incorrect

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:45:01 +0200
I have some captures made on a sun in which TCP checksums are
incorrect for every packet (They are probably calculated after they
are passed to snoop, the service works OK so on the wire I assume
those are correct).

The TCP dissector does not reassemble
[Unreassembled Packet [incorrect TCP checksum]: GIOP]

Is it OK if we add a prefererence to TCP so it can ignore checksums
when reassembling in that condition?

Luis
-- Marshall McLuhan