Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Patch] Support for the ICMP extensions for MPLS

From: Brice Augustin <bricecotte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:55:30 +0200
Well, I don't check my mail very often when I'm on holidays...

At present the two possible interpretations of such a packet will be
displayed in the protocol tree : the user will have to choose the
correct one..
Is it a problem ?

Anyway, I'm going to write a patch to allow the user to indicate how
the packet must be decoded (in the Edit > Preferences > Protocols
panel).
I hope you are patient, my holidays are not finished !!

Sincerely yours,

Brice Augustin