Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] [Patch] RTP dissector and WSP dissector

From: "Jeremy Jouglet" <jjouglet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:34:27 +0200
Title: [Patch] RTP dissector and WSP dissector

Hi list,

Enclosed is a patch modifying the RTP dissector and the WSP dissector :
- enhancing the RTP heuristic dissector, now the dynamic payload values (from 96 to 127) are accepted.
- Decoding a multipart response inside a WSP Reply message
- Adding a preference to display the WSP raw payload if no content dissector has been found. The previous mechanism was using the preprocessor (#if 0).

Please check-in,

Jérémy JOUGLET
Nortel Networks - End to End Engineering - CTF32A2
Parc d'activité de Magny - Châteaufort
78928 Yvelines Cedex 9 France

Phone:        +33 169 55 7297 (ESN 574-7297)
Mobile:       +33 679 26 8884 (no ESN )
(NEW!!)>>> e-mail: jjouglet@xxxxxxxxxx <<<(NEW!!!)