Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Vote for removal of some User Guide sections

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:12:43 +0200 (CEST)
Hello list,

I would like to hear from you about the removal of some sections of the
User Guide. It concerns sections of Chapter 2, more precisely:
2.3. Before you build Ethereal under UNIX
2.4. Building Ethereal from source under UNIX
2.6. Troubleshooting during the install on Unix
2.7. Building from source under Windows

These sections are outdated, or at least much more accurately described in
the Developer Manual. Which the current abundance of binary packages these
sections are not relevant for most users. A clear reference to the
Developer Manual has to be inserted of course.

Thanx,
Jaap